The NS Compactor 1500 is a charging station that you can use for camping, business trips, family trips, in a cottage or as a backup source. You can easily charge it from the mains or via solar panels.
You can use the stored energy to power appliances with a power input of up to 1000W, such as a mobile phone, PC, portable refrigerator, TV, fan, medical devices or light.
The NS Compactor 1500 solar generator excels compared to similar products due to its compactness – with a weight of 15kg, you can take it anywhere, anytime.
You can charge the 1500Wh battery from the mains in 7.5 hours, then you can draw upon the energy obtained for up to several days.
We guarantee that you will also appreciate the wide range of outputs from classic USB through to USB-C to standard sockets.
Does the battery capacity not suit you? The offer also includes the NS Compactor with a capacity of 1.2kWh, 1.8kWh or 2.4kWh.
- Compact construction – 37 x 17 x 37cm and is 15kg
- Robust body – aluminium alloy casing with plastic elements
- LCD display – shows battery status, charging and discharging energy
- Charging – can be charged from the grid or solar panels
- Full charge – from the grid in 7.5 hours
- Voltage converter – 1000W
- 4x USB: charge phones, tablets, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- 1x 12V 10A: light, fan, TV, refrigerator, laptop, etc.
- 1x USB-C: state-of-the-art electronic type C devices
- 2x AC socket: power supply of various common appliances for alternating current, up to 1000W in total
Package includes a mains charger and an MC4 connector
|Battery Type||Li-ion, Samsung,
|FV input||Panel input voltage||16–60 VDC|
|Max. current of panels||10A|
|Max. panel performance||500Wp|
|Solar charging mode||MPPT|
|AC output||Rated output power||1000W|
|Output Voltage||230 VAC ± 3%|
|Output sockets||2x Schuko sockets|
|DC output||4x USB||USB 5V/3A|
|1x USB type C||5V/9V/12V|
|General||Operating temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Relative humidity||10 – 90%|
|Coverage level||IP 21|
|Dimensions||37 x 17 x 37cm|